**Variable deposit. See landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
This 3-bedroom apartment is available to rent on Via dei Radiotelegrafisti in the EUR district. Ideal for a family working in the area, the apartment is really spacious, and well equipped to begin a comfortable life in the area as soon as you move in. The 110?m² property has 2 full bathrooms and 2 balconies, 1 of which is private, belonging to bedroom 1. The living area is very large, and each of the bedrooms is spacious also, with one double and 2 single rooms.
This is a peaceful and calm area of the city. Within walking distance of the centre of the busy EUR district, but far enough away to escape most of the noise, the location is ideal for professionals working in the area. You will be well supplied with amenities here, with all the necessities nearby, including grocery stores within a few minute's walk. There is also the Metro station nearby with direct links to the city centre via the centre of EUR.
## What we liked most
* The 2 balconies are both interior views, quiet and peaceful.
* Your living room is very large, with plenty of space for the whole family to relax and spend time together.
* Although not very central in the city, you can find quite a lot of bars and restaurants nearby, so you won't need to travel far for a night out.
* The proximity to the centre of the EUR district is ideal for professionals working in the area.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen in this apartment does not have an oven. However, there is a microwave and a 4-burner gas stove.
* Although not installed at the time of Spotahome's visit, AC will be installed in each of the rooms.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees: not included in rent
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* **Variable deposit:**
* Stays of 1–4 months: 1 month’s rent
* Stays of more than 4 months: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Laurentina Metro station is a 9-minute walk from the apartment, with access to lines MEB and MEB1.
## Neighborhood description
Esposizione Universale Roma, or EUR, is located to the south of the city center. It is mainly a business and residential district and houses the headquarters for many companies as well as public offices. This district was supposed to house the World Fair celebrating the 20th anniversary of the March on Rome and the consequent beginning of the Fascist era. The exposition, however, never took place, and the construction of the project came to a halt with the start of the Second World War. Many modern day visitors head to this district to see the famous Museo della Civiltà Romana, replete with a scale model of Imperial Rome and the plaster casts of the Column of Trajan.