This 55?m², 2-bedroom apartment available to rent is perfect for students and professionals. On the 5th floor, the apartment has double glazed windows that let in plenty of natural light but keep out the street noise. The kitchen has high ceilings, an adjustable dining table, and comes fully equipped. There is a huge master bedroom and a second room that comes with a sofa bed, desk, and plenty of shelving.
Pigneto is a lively district that has always attracted students and artists. Living here, you will be far from the popular tourist sights and get to experience neighborhood markets, local nightlife, and delicious food.
- There are high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
- There are AC units – necessary for Rome's hot summers.
- We love how big Bedroom 1 is.
- Bedroom 2 can be used as a bedroom or office.
- Carlotta, our Homechecker, loved the location!
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 55?m²
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Building fees: no, not included in price of rent, payable to provider
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Parking (optional): yes, €10 per month
- Languages spoken: English, Italian, French, Russian, Serbian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (\*\*[what is this?]([++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))\*\*)
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- You are right next to a tram stop served by lines 5, 14, and 19.
- The Porta Maggiore Train Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- You also have the Lodi Metro stop, on line C, 10 minutes away.
Your bohemian life, just the way you like it
A gritty, groovy, graffiti-filled neighbourhood, where emerging artists are in their element.
Like the sound of that?
You&'ve come to the right place.
Unleash your creativity in Pigneto, where freedom of expression is encouraged, not judged.
**What can I do here?**
Pigneto is a place for watching and learning.
There are no big tourist attractions here. Residents are free to explore their creativity. You should follow their lead.
The Pedonale area is popular. You&'ll find bars, cafés, and live music in this traffic-free zone.
You can browse market stalls full of fresh fruit and veg. They line both sides of the street. The same street that thrummed with energy from partygoers mere hours before.
Hungry?You&'ll want a trend-setting restaurant to go with this ultra-hip neighbourhood.
Try Primo al Pigneto. They serve up creative takes on traditional Roman plates. Colour, elegance, and an authentic Roman style. You don&'t want to skip this gem.
Follow up with some excellent cocktails around the corner at Magnebevo. It&'s been variously described as &'exquisite&', &'excellent&', and &'absolutely perfect&'. It has to be worth a try.
Pigneto used to be notorious for drug dealers, crime, and more than we&'d like to say here.
Fortunately, it&'s scrubbed itself clean. The risky reputation is gone. Now it&'s a great place to raise a young, hipster family.
**Can I afford it?** €€(mid-range)
**Get in touch:** #removed#