**Postgraduates and professionals only.**
This spacious 1-bedroom apartment on Via Pasquale Revoltella in Montevede is 108m² and has a balcony. The kitchen is large and fully equipped, while the living and dining area has lots of seating and a TV. There are 2 bathrooms in this apartment with a bath and 2 showers, and large mirrors. The bedroom is also spacious with a queen bed and lots of storage.
This apartment is located in a lovely residential area to the south-west of Rome's city center. This area is full of many restaurants, shops, and you will also be near public transport. You will also be close to the lovely Villa Doria Pamphilj park.
* The kitchen is large with many appliances for all of your cooking needs.
* The living area has sofas and a dining table.
* There is also a sofa bed, which will be great when you have an overnight guest.
* This apartment has plenty of storage space throughout.
* There is a grocery store just a short walk away.
* There is no dryer in this apartment, so washing will have to be hung out to dry.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 108m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Building fees: yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Cleaning service (obligatory): €35 (every 10 days, includes fresh bed linen)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: allowed on balcony only
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: €50 ([**what is this?**](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): €3,50 per person per day, (for the first 10 days) payable to landlord
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
* The closest bus stop is just a 6-minute walk and serves line 871.
* Quattro Venti metro is an 11-minute walk from the apartment and serves both trains and buses.