**Postgraduates and professionals only.**
This spacious 1-bedroom apartment on Via Pasquale Revoltella in Montevede is 108m² and has a balcony. The kitchen is large and fully equipped, while the living and dining area has lots of seating and a TV. There are 2 bathrooms in this apartment with a bath and 2 showers, and large mirrors. The bedroom is also spacious with a queen bed and lots of storage.
This apartment is located in a lovely residential area to the south-west of Rome's city center. This area is full of many restaurants, shops, and you will also be near public transport. You will also be close to the lovely Villa Doria Pamphilj park.
* The kitchen is large with many appliances for all of your cooking needs.
* The living area has sofas and a dining table.
* There is also a sofa bed, which will be great when you have an overnight guest.
* This apartment has plenty of storage space throughout.
* There is a grocery store just a short walk away.
* There is no dryer in this apartment, so washing will have to be hung out to dry.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 108m²
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Building fees: yes, included in price of rent
* TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
* Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Smoking: allowed on balcony only
* Pets: not allowed
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer
* Contract registration tax: €50 (**[what is this?](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/)**)
* Additional documentation:
* ID / Passport
* The closest bus stop is just a 6-minute walk and serves line 871.
* Quattro Venti metro is an 11-minute walk from the apartment and serves both trains and buses.
Your green, verdant home
In Monteverde, the ancient and modern collide. In fact you can divide the area in two: Monteverde new and Monteverde old.
What do they have in common? Both are on a mountain. Both are cool, clean, calm, and collected.
You’re far from the hustle and bustle of historic Rome.
Monteverde is a quiet place to call home. Tranquil. The perfect spot for a chilled Sunday-afternoon picnic.
Are you in?
**What can I do here?**
In Monteverde, you can enjoy life as it should be.
Relax among parks, hills, and *terrazze* (terraces) that stay open til late. For even more fresh air and green space, head to Villa Pamphili.
Monteverde is a place to get to know the locals. And with a strong sense of community, it’s the perfect place to bring your family.
Going out for the evening? If you’re into micro-beers and cats, La Gatta Mangiona is the place for you. A cat-themed restaurant with decent beers? That has to be worth a look.
Monteverde is home to Villa Pamphili Park, the largest landscaped garden in Rome. Breathtaking.
**Can I afford it?**
**Get in touch: <#removed#>**