**Codice fiscal (tax code) is required in order to sign the contract.**
**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos, and detailed description will be here soon!**
This stylish 2-bedroom apartment for rent on Via Casignana has a few unique touches, like a modern hexagon backsplash in the kitchen. The fully-equipped kitchen is terrific and it has a little furnished balcony, as well as a table and chairs indoors. The front door opens into a fashionable living room. There is one bathroom and the bedrooms are comfy with wall-mounted TVs.
Aurelio is a pretty great neighborhood. You’re a half-hour transit ride from the city center. Vatican City is a 12-minute bus ride, and Villa Carpegna Park is 10 minutes away. The post office and banks are close by, and you can choose between three supermarkets to do your grocery shopping. Also, you’re not far from Aura Commercial Center, restaurants, and pizza takeouts.
* Property type: apartment
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 4
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Bed linen and towels: provided, included in rent
* Cleaning: yes, included (every 2 weeks)
* Parking: no
* Languages spoken: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: credit card
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Final cleaning fee: €40 - €120 depending upon the size of the property (payable at check-in)
* Smoking: not allowed
* Pets: not allowed
* A tourist tax of €3.50 per day for a maximum of 10 days is required according to the Italian law. This tax is payable to the landlord during check-in
* Codice fiscal (tax code): required in order to sign the contract
* **Extra price for any additional occupants:**
* 1 & 2 bedrooms' apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 2 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* 3 bedroom apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 3 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* 4 bedroom apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 4 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* Baldo Degli Ubaldi Metro station, on line MEA, is a 5-minute walk away.
* Aurelia/Palombini bus stop is a 1-minute walk away. It serves routes 46, 49, and N5.
* Valle Aurelia railway station is a 15-minute walk away. It serves the FL3, RV, and REG.
Your genuine Rome experience
Aurelio is authentic, a relaxed, residential district.
It lives cheek-to-cheek with more famous areas. But it&'s more like your down-to-earth neighbour who gets on with life. No fuss. No bother.
Why live here?
Because you&'ll get a taste of life alongside the locals. And isn&'t that what travelling to move is all about?
**What can I do here?**
It&'s not about what you can do in Aurelio; it&'s what you can do _near_ here.
It&'s close to the Vatican and Trastevere. So you&'re never far from a Roman ruin, a piece of history, or a bustling bar.
Aurelio is the place to do little, relax, and soak up the atmosphere.
It&'s next to Villa Doria Pamphili, Rome&'s largest landscaped gardens and park.
Hungry? Have a gourmet Italian experience at the Antico Arco. Then, since you&'re next door, head for a night out in Trastevere.
Ristorante Gustosando, close to Cornelia Metro, is also a good bet. The reviews are good, but the risottos are better!
Aurelio is home to the Calepodio Catacombs. They date back to at least the 3rd century.
Two Popes were once interred here: Callixtus I and Julius I.
Ironically, Callixtus had already built a catacomb during his time as Pope. He couldn&'t be interred, however. The Emperor had spies placed there, waiting to arrest and murder Christians.
The relics of both Popes – and those of the eponymous Saint Calepodius – were moved to the Basilica Santa Maria in Trastevere in the 1960s. Holy.
**Can I afford it?** €–€€ (budget-friendly to mid-range)
**Get in touch:** #removed#