**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This 6th floor, 2-bedroom apartment available to rent provides a cozy home in the midst of the lively Prati neighborhood. The main room is the living room which comes with a seating corner and a large wooden dining table, great for entertaining. The kitchen comes fully equipped and also has a small table. There is 1 full bathroom to share and spacious bedrooms that come fully furnished.
Prati is an area of Rome that is beloved by shopaholics. The streets of this district are often full of people bouncing from shop to shop and stopping for a coffee or drink at one of the many neighborhood bars. On Via Otranto, you are in the midst of plenty of small shops including comic book stores and boutiques but also nearby big names such as Oysho and Footlocker. There is plenty to keep you busy here but when in the mood for exploring you are also very well-connected by public transport.
* Ludovica, our homechecker, said the area has great shopping and nightlife options.
* The bedrooms are spacious and have a personal flat-screen TV.
* If you love to cook, you'll appreciate the 6-burner gas stove.
* There is central AC and heating.
* You are very well-connected with buses, trams, and a metro stop nearby.
* The elevator only goes up to the 5th floor, so you will have to walk up 1 flight of stairs.
* Wi-Fi is not installed. You will be responsible for contacting a service provider directly.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 75?m²
* Floor: 6th
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Building fees: included in rent
* TARI (Refuse collection tax): included in rent
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: yes
* Pets permitted: small pets only
* You have the Ottaviano (MEA) metro stop just 2 minutes away.
* There are also several tram and bus stops nearby.
Your prestigious home in Rome
Pretty, prestigious Prati.
This neat, grid-like neighbourhood is a shopper’s paradise. It has designer boutiques as well as high-street staples. You'll find many of them lining Via Cola di Rienzo. It’s Rome’s most famous shopping street.
Prati is not only about spending money. It’s also about earning it. Many a business has set up camp here. Their offices hide among the shops, cafés, and restaurants that make Prati the classy place it is.
**What can I do here?**
Prati is full of life in a way the tourists don’t always see or understand. We’re talking about the hustle of day-to-day life.
But if you’d like to do some sightseeing, there are plenty of sights to see.
The Vatican is on your doorstep. So is Castel Sant'Angelo. One’s the centre of the Catholic World, the other’s a 2000-year-old mausoleum-turned-fortress-turned-museum.
So there's something for everybody.
Time to relax?
It’s a little-known fact that there are plenty of lively bars, cafés, and restaurants to choose from in Prati. Why not enjoy a relaxing drink after spending the day browsing in boutiques?
Sip a rich red wine over a *tagliere* of delicious Italian cheeses and meats at Il Sorpasso. Sounds like heaven to us!
Welcome to Rome, a city made famous by its ice cream (kind of). If you enjoy the finer things, go to Prati’s Gelateria dei Gracchi. The gelato here is often named the best in Rome.
**Can I afford it?**
€€–€€€ (mid-range to expensive)
Get in touch: <#removed#>