**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This 55?m² 2-bedroom apartment on Via Acquafondata, in Centocelle, comes fully furnished and opens out onto a balcony with lovely views. The bright property is equipped with AC and has 1 nicely tiled bathroom, living area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment is located in a quiet area, a short walk from Park Parco di Centocelle and the Centro Commerciale Primavera shopping centre. The train station is a 7-minute walk away, making it easy to travel into the city centre.
* The balcony is spacious enough to fit a table and chairs for a meal outdoors.
* The living area is furnished with a table, sofa, and offers additional storage space.
* The kitchen has funky retro style wall tiles.
* The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and washing machine.
* The apartment is outside the city centre, ideal for those who enjoy more tranquil surroundings.
* There is a movie theatre within walking distance.
* There is no dishwasher or microwave in the kitchen.
* Wi-Fi is not activated.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
* Floor area: 55?m²
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Languages spoken: Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Pets allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Centocelle train station is a 7-minute walk from the apartment.