**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This luminous 2-bedroom apartment is available to rent on Via Casilina. The property opens up into a cosy living room where you have a couch, a flat-screen TV and a dining table where you can share a meal with your room mates. The kitchen is also in this open-plan space and comes equipped with everything you need to cook. Both bedrooms are nice and bright and come with air conditioning installed.
This apartment is in a very nice quiet location, with plenty of amenities, museums and landmarks within walking distance. It is near the beautiful Park Villa Wolkonsky, where you can walk along the sunny paths or enjoy a picnic, and the area is well served by public transportation, such as the Labicano/porta Maggiore tram station.
* The property is located in a quiet residential complex.
* Your home is very luminous and spacious.
* There are many options for public transport close by.
* Shops, restaurants, historical monuments and parks are close by.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 64?m²
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 4
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* TARI included: yes
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer, credit card
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: no
* Labicano/porta Maggiore Tram Station (Lines 3, 5, 8, 14, 19) is just a 3-minutes walk from your home
* Bus station right outside your home: Lines 50, 105, N18.
* Porta Maggiore Train Station (Line: RMG) is just a 5-minutes walk away.