**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This 2-bedroom apartment on Via Garessio, in Aurelio has classic furnishings and plenty of space to stretch out. The 80m² property has an equipped kitchen, a comfortable living room that opens out onto a balcony, and 1 tidy tiled bathroom.
The apartment is located in Aurelio, west of the city centre. This predominantly residential area offers visitors to Rome a somewhat more authentic experience in a truly Roman neighbourhood. There are plenty of shops close by and public transport is on hand to get you into the city.
* The living room is spacious and bright.
* The apartment features classic wooden furnishings.
* The kitchen is spacious and has plenty of cupboard space.
* The bathroom is beautifully tiled.
* There is a nice small balcony and a sunny shared patio.
* There is some work being completed on the balcony.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: no
* Floor area: 80m²
* Maximum occupancy: 4
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Smoking permitted: on balcony
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* The Garessio 1 bus station, which serves buses 906 and 981, is a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
Aurelio is a nice quiet predominantly residential neighbourhood located in the west of the city. There are plenty of bus stops close by so getting around isn't a problem. Aurelio offers visitors to Rome a somewhat more authentic experience in a truly Roman neighbourhood.