**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment on Via Piagge, Colle Salario, covers an area of 63m² and opens out onto a lovely enclosed balcony. The property has been recently renovated and has a charming living area with a TV as well as a fully equipped kitchen with an oven.
The apartment is located in a residential area, a short bus ride from Porta Di Roma, one of the biggest shopping malls in Italy. There is a train station within walking distance and you can also access buses nearby that can take you to the closest metro station.
* The kitchen is equipped with all the essentials.
* There is plenty of storage space throughout
* The living room has a dining table, sofa bed and television.
* You will find a supermarket right outside the apartment.
* Charlie the homechecker told us that she really loved this property.
* Parco delle Sabine park is located nearby, and is an ideal spot for a picnic or leisurely stroll.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will have to arrange this service if you require it.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 63?m²
* Building fees and garbage tax: charged to the tenant
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Pets allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* Fidene train station is a 17-minute walk from the apartment.
* Numerous buses stop nearby.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Rome. Come back soon to find out more about life in Salario.