**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**Female professionals or postgraduates only.**
**1½ month’s rent required as a deposit.**
This modern and well equipped apartment is available to rent on Via Ostiense, in the neighbourhood of the same name. The apartment is all new and completely contemporary, and comes completely furnished and ready for you to move in. Each of the rooms are very large, and the kitchen is very spacious also, and doubles as the main communal space of the apartment. Big, bright windows, comfortable furnishings and roomy storage will make this a very comfortable home as soon as you move in.
Ostiense is a home for anybody. From here you're within a short walk of Roma Tre University, and an easy Metro journey to University Sapienza. Professionals have multiple transport options to take them to their work anywhere in the city too. And the local area is full of amenities, including an excellent selection of restaurants. Add to all of that that you're just a 10-minute walk from Testaccio, one of the most popular nightlife districts of the city, and you'll see that living here you really have it all.
* We love the desk in bedroom 1, made out of a single giant piece of wood. It's gorgeous!
* The kitchen is really well equipped, spacious and spotless.
* Although not in the historical centre of Rome you can still play tourist here. Theres an 1800 year old city gate, Porta San Paolo just down the road, as well as a Pyramid built by an emperor jealous of Egyptian architecture.
* Check out Eataly, just around the corner. It's a food market, full of restaurants cooking fresh food, and a celebration of Italian gastronomy.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 65?m²
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees: included in rent
* TARI (Refuse collection tax): included in rent
* Utilities limits: (tenant to pay any excess)
* Electricity: 200?kWh per month
* Water: 10?m³ per month
* Gas: 3?m³ per month
* Internet: included, but no phone calls included
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1½ month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking: not allowed
* Pets: not allowed
* The nearest Metro station is Piramide, on lines MEB and MEB1. It's an 8-minute walk away. From here it is just a 9-minute journey to Policlinico Metro station, for Sapienza Università di Roma.
* Roma Ostiense train station is a 6-minute walk away, and Porta S. Paolo train station is next to Piramide Metro.
* Roma Tre University is within walking distance.
Your alternative home in Rome
She&'s a rebel, and she&'s looking … _meh._
Testaccio is a Roman rebel. It has no winding streets or pretty piazzas. But it epitomizes the phrase, &'beauty is only skin deep&'.
Because what Testaccio lacks in style, it makes up for in spirit.
It was built in the 19th century to house industrial workers and was home to the Emporium Port. So it was the district that welcomed fresh produce into the city.
_Which means?_ Come here to enjoy the most delectable dishes in Rome!
**What can I do here?**
Eat, drink, and don&'t worry about the fact that you might not be as trendy as other Romans (fashion doesn&'t matter here).
By night, Testaccio is the Romans&' top pick for going out – it&'s one of the city&'s party pinnacles. You should join them.
Art lovers flock here to enjoy the famous Macro – Museum of Contemporary Art. You should join them, too.
Hungry? Whatever you read in the guidebooks, forget it. This is the place to come for authentic Italian cuisine.
You&'ll find some of the best at Felice a Testaccio. This acclaimed local favourite serves only the most authentic Roman dishes. _Buon appetito!_
See that large hill over there? That&'s Monte dei Cocci – &'Mountain of Shards&'. It&'s a large, man-made mound of ancient Roman amphora. The hill is literally made of millions of pots and plates that were once used to carry oil and food produce.
**Can I afford it?** €–€€(budget-friendly to mid-range)
**Get in touch:** #removed#