**Variable deposit required. See Landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
This 2-bedroom apartment in Esquilino covers a floor area of 60 m² and is equipped with gas heaters. The fully furnished property offers a kitchen with a washing machine and all that is needed to cook, as well as a tidy fully tiled bathroom.
The apartment is in a very well connected area within walking distance of Termini, Rome's most important station. This central location offers all services and amenities, including supermarkets, shops, and numerous restaurants.
## What we liked most
* The kitchen is fully equipped and also offers a dining table.
* Being close to Termini will make it easy to explore Rome, Italy and neighbouring countries.
* Bedroom 2 opens out onto a small interior balcony.
* Both bedrooms offer plenty of storage space.
## Things to keep in mind
* Bedroom 2 is equipped with 2 single beds put together to create a queen size bed.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Tenancy duration of 1–4 months: 1 month’s rent required as a deposit
* Tenancy duration of 4+ months: 2 months’ rent required as a deposit
* Roma Termini, Rome's main transport hub, is a 7-minute walk from the apartment and serves metro lines A, B, B1, trains FC2, FL5, as well as intercity, regional, international and high speed trains.
## Neighborhood description
Stretching from the Piazza del Popolo to Piazza Venezia and the east bank of the Tiber up to Piazza di Spagna, Centro Storico is the true representation of everything beautiful in Rome. With its countless churches, narrow streets, and traditional squares, the picture-perfect neighborhood is mostly pedestrian-friendly and a must-see for those visiting the Eternal City. Though parking is difficult to come by and there are only four Metro stops, the bus service in the area is quite efficient and accessing other parts of Rome isn't too difficult with this district as a base. The center is an ideal destination for shopping lovers and for those seeking a lively and enjoyable nightlife scene. Among the monuments found in the Centro Storico are the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, and an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars to keep everyone busy.
## Floor plan