**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
An elegant, renovated, 2-bedroom apartment with a large terrace is available to rent in Rome's Prati neighbourhood. The apartment has a cosy living room and a partially equipped kitchen. Each bedroom has its own bathroom for privacy.
This apartment is situated in Piazzale degli Eroi in Prati; a residential neighbourhood that is located just next to the Vatican City. You will be living near several shops, restaurants and cafés, and Cipro metro station is not far away.
## What we liked most
* AC units are installed in the apartment - perfect for summer.
* The apartment has recently been renovated.
* The highlight of the apartment is the spacious terrace!
* Each bedroom has its own bathroom which is very useful.
* This apartment is just next to the Vatican City!
* Cipro metro station is a short walk away.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen does not have an oven, but it has an electric stove and a microwave.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1/2
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees included: no
* The price includes weekly cleaning and bed linen changing.
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
* Smoking allowed: in some areas
* Cipro metro station is 3 minutes away.
## Neighborhood description
Prati is a welcome escape for those who are seeking some peace and quiet away from Rome’s city centre. This neighbourhood is a much more tranquil district to the hustle and bustle of the Centro Storico. It is lined with many green plazas and streets and is considered to be one of the of the more wealthy neighbourhoods in all of Rome. Prati houses the Via Cola di Rienzo, which is one of Rome’s most famed shopping streets and houses a multitude of top tier brands. Though it is very close to St. Peter’s Basilica, city planners specifically designed the neighbourhood to block its views due to sour diplomatic relations between the Pope and the Kingdom of Italy (around 1870). This area also has some of the best gelaterie shops in all of the city: Gelateria dei Gracchi (on Via dei Gracchi) and Gelarmony (on via Marcantonio Colonna). It is very easy to get around this area given that the A line of the Metro goes right through the district with stops in both Lepanto and Ottaviano.