## Apartment description
We're extremely proud to present this beautiful exterior one bedroom apartment available for rent in San Giovanni. You'll be blown away by its practicality - not only is it located on Viale Furio Camillo, just a short ride away from the city centre, it's also extremely well decorated and fully furnished. The large apartment has a fully equipped kitchen a spacious bedroom offering plenty of natural light and a cosy bathroom. You'll also benefit from having two balconies, one you can access from the bedroom and the other one from the kitchen. Located in the San Giovanni neighborhood, you'll be surrounded by beautiful historical buildings and authentic Italian restaurants. We are also sure there are plenty of yummy pizza places nearby you will absolutely fall in love with. You will have easy access into the city centre with metro stations and bus stations nearby. The area of the apartment is 45?m².
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The neighborhood, San Giovanni, has everything you might need to have a comfortable stay in Rome - markets, shops and restaurants galore!
* The apartment is nicely decorated - we really like the large bedroom with plenty of shelves. You will also have two storage compartments in the hallway as the bedroom doesn't have a storage.
* Any bookworms will really enjoy the large bookshelf in the bedroom - perfect place to keep all your cherished books!
* The bedroom has a chic balcony with a fan and a great 9th floor view of the brand new commercial centre. The windows have a double glazing which means you won't be able to hear any noise from the outside. You will also be able to access a separate balcony from the kitchen.
* You will live just moments away from the commercial centre and a theatre!
* All utilities are included, so tenants will have an easy time budgeting.
## Things to keep in mind
* While the apartment may not be in the heart of Rome, it's just a short Metro ride away from all attractions!
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 9th floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has central heating and electric water heating. You can dry your clothes on the individual racks on the balcony. The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 months). Wi-Fi is not installed on the property, but can be at the tenant's request. There is a monthly electricity limit of 50€.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted and pets are not allowed.
The apartment is just opposite the Furio Camillo station where you can take the MEA line and reach the city centre in just 8 minutes.
## Neighborhood description
San Giovanni/Appio Latino is lined with old renaissance buildings and its cobblestone streets are filled with low-lit wine bars. It is an easy 20 minute stroll to the Coliseum and only a 15 minute walk to the area’s principal attraction: the Basilica de San Giovanni, which gives the district its name. The Basilica de San Giovanni is the largest church in Rome. It is a common sight to see trade union rally and pop concert put on great shows in the square in front of the Basilica. Another attraction of this part of the city is the clothing shops along Via Sannio where you can find great bargains. The district is busy, which makes it difficult to travel by car. However, San Giovanni/Appio Latino is well connected with the rest of the city and houses many tasty restaurants and energetic nightlife options.
## Floor plan