## Apartment description
Located along Via Fratelli Bandiera in the charming district of Monteverde Vecchio, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is an ideal choice for couples, professionals, or students looking to live in an authentic neighborhood while staying in Rome. The flat's best feature is the big patio: lined with potted plants and furnished with patio furniture, this extremely spacious terrace offers plenty of room for tenants host their friends. The apartment is luminous, spacious, and well-furnished with plenty of shelving space to store all your books! As the American University of Rome is a 10 minute walk, the flat would be perfect for those studying at this institution. The total area of this property is 45 m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The highlight of the apartment is undoubtedly its spacious terrace, perfect for hosting outdoor dinner parties or hanging out with your friends!
* The apartment has central A/C to keep tenants comfortable during the hot Roman summers.
* The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove and oven. It has pleasantly colored tiling on the wall.
* The bedroom is rustic and well-furnished; it has a sofa and armchair in addition to a double bed. It is a truly independent and relaxing space.
## Things to keep in mind
* The landlord allows pets.
* There is cleaning provided once a week.
* The minimum lease for this apartment is 3 months and the maximum is 4 months.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building which isn’t equipped with an elevator. It central A/C, natural gas heating and natural gas water heating. You can dry your clothes on racks inside the apartment. The minimum lease for this apartment is 90 days (3 months) and the maximum is 120 days (4 months).
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is permitted and pets are allowed. Rent can be paid by cash or bank transaction.
The Quattro Venti train station (FL3) is a 9 minute walk.
## Neighborhood description
Monteverde is a residential area that houses the largest park in Rome, Villa Doria Pamphili. The neighborhood is to the north of the city center and thus away from the tourist crowds. The picturesque neighborhood is beloved by local residents and has a reputation as having one of the most beautiful sceneries in Rome.
## Floor plan