**Codice fiscal (tax code) is required in order to sign the contract.**
**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos, and detailed description will be here soon!**
This comfy 1-bedroom apartment for rent on Via Candia has great character details, like bold colored bathroom tiles and barrel vaulted ceilings. Windows are tall, so you get ample light. The fully-equipped kitchen occupies its own room and has a 2-seat table. There is a 4-seat table in the open-plan living and dining room, as well as a sofa bed and TV. The spacious bedroom also has a TV.
It doesn’t take too much guesswork to figure out that your new home is in the Vaticani neighborhood. The city wall is a 3-minute walk away. If you want to take a stroll in the garden or see St. Peter's Basilica, you’ll have to take a 15-minute walk around to the entrance. Everything you might want or need is close by, from supermarkets to cinemas and eateries.
* Property type: apartment
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 4
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Bed linen and towels: provided, included in rent
* Cleaning: yes, included (every 2 weeks)
* Parking: no
* Languages spoken: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: credit card
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Final cleaning fee: €40 - €120 depending upon the size of the property (payable at check-in)
* Smoking: not allowed
* Pets: not allowed
* A tourist tax of €3.50 per day for a maximum of 10 days is required according to the Italian law. This tax is payable to the landlord during check-in
* Codice fiscal (tax code): required in order to sign the contract
* **Extra price for any additional occupants:**
* 1 & 2 bedrooms' apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 2 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* 3 bedroom apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 3 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* 4 bedroom apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 4 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* Ottaviano Metro station, on line MEA, is a 5-minute walk away.
* Mocenigo bus stop is a 2-minute walk away. It serves the 495 route.
* Valle Aurelia railway station is a 15-minute walk away. It serves the FL3, RV, and REG lines.