**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**3 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This charming 1-bedroom apartment on Via Taranto, in Appio Latino, opens out onto a gorgeous private terrace with lovely views. The fully furnished property has 1 bathroom, a living area, and a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of storage and a dining table.
The apartment is in a nice and well-connected neighbourhood, close to the Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem and Porta San Giovanni. This area will make a fantastic base to explore the city, with public transport, shops and restaurants right on your doorstep.
* The terrace comes with 2 lounge chairs so you can sunbathe or chill with a book.
* The kitchen is equipped with all the essentials.
* The living area comes with a sofa and television.
* There is plenty of storage space throughout
* You will find a supermarket within a 3-minute walk.
* Ludovica the homechecker told us that she really loved this property.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will have to arrange this service if you require it.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Building fees: €90 per month
* Heating: €60 per month (only when it is operational during the colder months)
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 3 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Pets allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Lodi metro station is a 9-minute walk from the apartment and serves line MEC.
* Roma Tuscolana train station is 5 minutes away.