**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
This beautiful 1-bedroom apartment is a great place to call home. It is stylishly decorated with colourful accents and wall hangings. The wooden floors and large windows make this a bright and welcoming space. The private garden is a wonderful outdoor space where you can sit outside and enjoy your morning coffee or have your meals at the patio table and chairs.
This apartment is well-situated close to the River Tiber. Right across the street, you have the large and green Giardino Laura Maria Caterina Bassi. Within walking distance, you will find a variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. Try some traditional Italian fare at Fiori de Zucca or if you feel like cooking pop into Eurospin for your groceries.
* The terrace is beautiful! You will surely love this charming outdoor space!
* This is a great location with plenty of amenities within walking distance, so you can run most of your errands on foot.
* The entire apartment is beautifully decorated and will make you feel right at home from the first day.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Bed linen and towels: provided, included in rent
* Cleaning service: yes, included for free (every 2 weeks)
* Languages spoken: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: credit card
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Final cleaning fee: €50 (payable at check-in)
* Smoking: not allowed
* Pets: not allowed
* A tourist tax of €3.50 per day for a maximum of 10 days is required according to the Italian law. This tax is payable to the landlord during check-in
* Codice fiscal (tax code): required in order to sign the contract
* **Extra price for any additional occupants:**
* 1 & 2 bedrooms' apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 2 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* 3 bedroom apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 3 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* 4 bedroom apartments: price shown is for a maximum occupancy of 4 people. Any other guest will be charge at an extra €100 per month.
* The Roma Trastevere Railway Station is just a 15-minute walk from this apartment.
* There is a bus stop just a 4-minute walk from this apartment with access to bus lines 170, 766, C6 and N16.
* In a short 15-minute walk, you can reach tram stops with access to lines 3 and 8.
You’re here, the tourists are not
Do you want to live as the Romans do?
Then welcome to Portuense: a modest, residential area to the south-west of the city centre.
This is a down-to-earth district. You’ll really feel like a local, because you will be one.
Centro Storico is a bus ride away. Travel there to see the sites, then retreat to your home in the heartland of a truly Roman neighbourhood.
All the beauty of Rome. None of the tourists. Bliss.
**What can I do here?**
Mingle with the locals in the bars, cafés, and restaurants. Bask in the warm glow of knowing there are no tourists.
There are lots of family-owned businesses here. Some are as old as the landmarks in historic Rome (well, almost).
There are plenty of places to shop in Portuense. Just take a quick walk up to the northern part of the district to see what we mean.
Hungry? Have a bite to eat at MeAT, on Via Portuense. This adorable local favourite serves up traditional Roman dishes with a modern twist. We hear they even have an English-language menu.
During the Nazi occupation of Rome, Portuense was a major bastion of resistance. Defiant!
**Can I afford it?**
Get in touch: <#removed#>