**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This 1-bedroom house is available to rent in Rome, Italy. There is a bathroom on both the ground floor and the first floor and pets are allowed on the property. Smoking is allowed outside only.
* Pets are allowed on the property.
* There are 2 bathrooms.
* There is a spacious patio with a table and chairs.
* The room is well lit.
* Property type: house
* Floor area: 35?m²
* Maximum occupancy: 2 people
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Languages spoken: English, Italian, French
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: credit card
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking: allowed outside only
* Pets: allowed
* 5 minutes away is a bus stop serving the 912 route.
* The S. Filippo Neri train station is a 20 minute walk away.