## Apartment description
This 1-bedroom apartment in Esquilino is equipped with AC and has a recently renovated bathroom with a washing machine. The 60?m² property offers a nicely presented living area and fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment is located in a central and well-connected neighbourhood, making this an ideal base to explore the city. You will find all the amenities you could need during your stay nearby, including a supermarket just across the street.
## What we liked most
* There are air conditioning units in the bedroom and living area.
* The living area has a sofa bed, dining table and television.
* The bedroom has a wall-mounted TV to be enjoyed from the comfort of your bed.
* The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, microwave and a range of cooking accessories.
* Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi, a must-see for ice cream lovers, is only 4 minutes away.
## Things to keep in mind
* There is a spacious walk-in wardrobe which could be equipped with a bed to suit tenant's needs.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Wi-Fi cost: €25 per month
* Utilities: €120 per month (approximate cost)
* Building fees and garbage tax: included in rent
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Principe Eugenio tram station is 1 minute away and serves trams 5 and 14, and buses 50, 105, N12 and N18.
* Manzoni metro station is a 7-minute walk from the apartment and serves line MEA.
## Neighborhood description
Stretching from the Piazza del Popolo to Piazza Venezia and the east bank of the Tiber up to Piazza di Spagna, Centro Storico is the true representation of everything beautiful in Rome. With its countless churches, narrow streets, and traditional squares, the picture-perfect neighborhood is mostly pedestrian-friendly and a must-see for those visiting the Eternal City. Though parking is difficult to come by and there are only four Metro stops, the bus service in the area is quite efficient and accessing other parts of Rome isn't too difficult with this district as a base. The center is an ideal destination for shopping lovers and for those seeking a lively and enjoyable nightlife scene. Among the monuments found in the Centro Storico are the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, and an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars to keep everyone busy.
## Floor plan