## Apartment description
This 35?m², 1-bedroom apartment in San Giovanni offers a spacious bedroom with a comfortable double bed. It also has an interior window with views to the building's patio, equipped kitchen, modern bathroom and an extendable 4-seater dining table.
This neighbourhood is in close vicinity to many supermarkets and pizzerias. It is also surrounded by many bus stations, providing easy access to the famous Colosseum, and local markets and parks are close by.
## What we liked most
* The bedroom is bathed in natural light from the window out to the patio.
* The bedroom is also very spacious and has a large standalone wardrobe.
* The kitchen is painted in a beautiful crimson red colour.
* The neighbourhood has many beautiful Renaissance buildings.
## Things to keep in mind
* There is no living area aside from the dining table area, but this is adequate for 1-2 persons.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees: €80 per month
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash
* Re di Roma subway station is an 8-minute walk away and serves lines A.
## Neighborhood description
San Giovanni/Appio Latino is lined with old renaissance buildings and its cobblestone streets are filled with low-lit wine bars. It is an easy 20 minute stroll to the Coliseum and only a 15 minute walk to the area’s principal attraction: the Basilica de San Giovanni, which gives the district its name. The Basilica de San Giovanni is the largest church in Rome. It is a common sight to see trade union rally and pop concert put on great shows in the square in front of the Basilica. Another attraction of this part of the city is the clothing shops along Via Sannio where you can find great bargains. The district is busy, which makes it difficult to travel by car. However, San Giovanni/Appio Latino is well connected with the rest of the city and houses many tasty restaurants and energetic nightlife options.
## Floor plan