## Apartment description
A refurbished, 50?m², 1-bedroom apartment with AC is available to rent in Esquilino, the heart of central Rome. This property is bright, fresh and modern as it has recently been renovated. The apartment consists of a main room which serves as a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Just around the corner, there is a small yet cosy living area.
The apartment is located on Via Buonarroti, in the heart of Esquilino, part of Rome's Centro Storico. Not only will you be living in amongst some of Europe's most famous monuments (the Colosseum), but you will be spoiled for choice with shops, bars, restaurants and cafés.
## What we liked most
* Recently renovated, this property is bright, clean and modern.
* AC units are spread throughout the apartment.
* The property has plenty of storage space, both in the kitchen and the bedroom.
* This apartment is in the heart of central Rome, just 14 minutes from the Colosseum!
* You will be living near Esquilino market, one of the largest neighbourhood markets in Rome.
* Termini rail station is very close.
## Things to keep in mind
* Despite not being shown in the video, there will be a washing machine and a dryer by the time you move in.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 5th
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* No bills included
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Smoking allowed: no
* Vittorio Emanuele metro station is less than 1 minute away.
* S. Bibiana train station is 11 minutes from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
Stretching from the Piazza del Popolo to Piazza Venezia and the east bank of the Tiber up to Piazza di Spagna, Centro Storico is the true representation of everything beautiful in Rome. With its countless churches, narrow streets, and traditional squares, the picture-perfect neighbourhood is mostly pedestrian-friendly and a must-see for those visiting the Eternal City. Though parking is difficult to come by and there are only four Metro stops, the bus service in the area is quite efficient and accessing other parts of Rome isn't too difficult with this district as a base. The centre is an ideal destination for shopping lovers and for those seeking a lively and enjoyable nightlife scene. Among the monuments found in the Centro Storico are the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, and an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars to keep everyone busy.