## Apartment description
This 80?m² 1-bedroom apartment in Monteverde has a fully equipped kitchen, a renovated bathroom, and a cozy living area with a TV. The highlight of this apartment is the huge private terrace which is decorated with marble statues and surrounded by greenery.
The apartment is located in a well connected area that is served by the tram, bus and train. This pleasant residential neighbourhood offers markets, shops, and restaurants. Villa Doria Pamphili, Rome's biggest park, is only 5 minutes away.
## What we liked most
* The terrace has outdoor furniture and a spare fridge making it ideal to entertain.
* The apartment is nicely decorated and has lovely wooden floors.
* There is a sofa bed in the living area.
* There is a small study that provides a quiet space to study or work.
* The bedroom has a very spacious wardrobe.
* The city centre is only a short public transport ride away.
## Things to keep in mind
* The kitchen is small but comes with all that is needed to cook.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fee: included in the rent
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Piazza San Giovanni Di Dio tram station is a 3-minute walk from the apartment and serves line 8.
* Quattro Venti train station is a 13-minute walk away and serves lines FL3 and REG.
## Neighborhood description
Monteverde is a residential area that houses the largest park in Rome, Villa Doria Pamphili. The neighborhood is to the north of the city center and thus away from the tourist crowds. The picturesque neighborhood is beloved by local residents and has a reputation as having one of the most beautiful sceneries in Rome.
## Floor plan