## Apartment description
This charming 1-bedroom apartment in Centro Storico has a private terrace with lovely city views. The large 130 m² property has 2 levels offering a kitchen, dining room, ensuite bedroom, and bathroom on the main floor, and a study on the upper level.
The apartment has a privileged location in Piazza della Minerva, right in the heart of the old city of Rome. This picturesque part of town has plenty to explore and also offers all the amenities and services you could need during your stay.
## What we liked most
* The apartment is exquisitely decorated and bright.
* The terrace can be accessed from the living area, kitchen and dining area.
* The gorgeous terrace is equipped with an outdoor table and chairs to enjoy a meal outdoors.
* The study offers a desk, several bookcases, and an AC unit.
* Many of Rome's most well-known attractions are nearby, including the Pantheon and the Fontana di Trevi.
## Things to keep in mind
* The study has a sofa bed but the maximum occupancy is 2 people.
* The apartment is on the 4th floor with no elevator.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Building fees: included in rent
* Cleaning: € 70 (upon request)
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Venezia tram station is a 5-minute walk from the apartment and serves line 8.
* Numerous buses stop nearby to take you around the city.
## Neighborhood description
Stretching from the Piazza del Popolo to Piazza Venezia and the east bank of the Tiber up to Piazza di Spagna, Centro Storico is the true representation of everything beautiful in Rome. With its countless churches, narrow streets, and traditional squares, the picture-perfect neighborhood is mostly pedestrian-friendly and a must-see for those visiting the Eternal City. Though parking is difficult to come by and there are only four Metro stops, the bus service in the area is quite efficient and accessing other parts of Rome isn't too difficult with this district as a base. The center is an ideal destination for shopping lovers and for those seeking a lively and enjoyable nightlife scene. Among the monuments found in the Centro Storico are the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, and an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars to keep everyone busy.
## Floor plan