## Apartment description
This 45?m², 1-bedroom apartment available to rent in the Aurelio Vaticano area has an amazing terrace with an incredible view of Saint Peter's Dome. Equipped with outdoor seating, plants, and a BBQ, this terrace is a privileged feature to have. The apartment is completely renovated with wooden floors and modern decor. The kitchen and living room have an open-layout creating a bright and airy space.
Aurelio Vaticano is a traditional neighborhood of Rome that is popular for its quiet atmosphere and proximity to the historic center. Here you can easily find local corner shops, bars, and go-to restaurants. When in need of exploring Rome you have several bus and train connections in the vicinity.
## What we liked most
* The terrace is huge, complete with outdoor seating, a BBQ, and an amazing view of Saint Peter's Dome.
* You have AC, which is great for summer.
* If you need a new hobby, you have a piano you can use.
* The kitchen is perfect for chefs with a concrete counter top and 5-burner gas stove.
* You can access the terrace from the living room or bathroom.
## Things to keep in mind
* The elevator only goes up to the 5th floor, and you must walk up 1 flight of stairs.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 6th
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
* The San Pietro train station is a short 3-minute walk from the apartment.
* You also have bus stops for line 34 nearby.
## Neighborhood description
Aurelio is a quiet neighborhood that has a local atmosphere. Many young professionals and families call this area their home and though located right next to the Vatican, it is removed from the main tourist destinations. The area is characterized for being commuter-friendly and being an authentic neighborhood where you can enjoy a big city lifestyle with a local feel!