This stylish 1-bedroom apartment has been decorated with chic and elegant decor. The kitchen and dining space comes fully furnished with everything you will need; utensils, water boiler, illy coffee machine and even a sweet welcome package upon your arrival! The balcony from the dining space gives a wide and beautiful view of the neighborhood. From chairs to lamps, every piece in this apartment seems to have been carefully chosen to match the stylish decor.
Here you can find various restaurants and bars to please your appetite. You have Japanese, Chinese, Italian restaurants, all within few minutes of walking distance. For cultural trips, you can go to Museo dei Beni Culturali Cappuccini Onlus which is only 5 minutes walk away. It is a very famous museum and hosts several art exhibitions year around. You can also visit the Casa Campanini, which is only 10 minutes away. It is a prominent art nouveau building in Milan.
- The decor of the apartment is absolutely gorgeous; we love the chairs, the lamps, the paintings.
- The tenants have access to the gym which is inside the apartment building.
- The balcony has a great view which we love.
- The apartment is located in a very central neighborhood that boasts luxury stores and nice restaurants.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 40?m²
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Condomínio (building fees): yes, included in rent
- Towels: yes, included
- Languages spoken: English, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: allowed (However only small animals who are used to living in an apartment)
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- **Check-in/out: **
- Check-in hours: Monday to Friday. 12:00 to 19:00 hrs. Saturday and Sunday; by appointment only.
- Out of hours check-in: €10
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- The closest metro station is Palestro, which is 16 minutes away, by foot. It connects to line 1.
- The closest bus station is P.za Risorgimento, 1 minute away, by foot. It connects to line 54 and 61.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Rho.