This stylish 1-bedroom apartment has been decorated with chic and elegant decor. The kitchen and dining space comes fully furnished with everything you will need; utensils, water boiler, illy coffee machine and even a sweet welcome package upon your arrival! The balcony from the dining space gives a wide and beautiful view of the neighborhood. From chairs to lamps, every piece in this apartment seems to have been carefully chosen to match the stylish decor.
Here you can find various restaurants and bars to please your appetite. You have Japanese, Chinese, Italian restaurants, all within few minutes of walking distance. For cultural trips, you can go to Museo dei Beni Culturali Cappuccini Onlus which is only 5 minutes walk away. It is a very famous museum and hosts several art exhibitions year around. You can also visit the Casa Campanini, which is only 10 minutes away. It is a prominent art nouveau building in Milan.
- The decor of the apartment is absolutely gorgeous; we love the chairs, the lamps, the paintings.
- The tenants have access to the gym which is inside the apartment building.
- The balcony has a great view which we love.
- The apartment is located in a very central neighborhood that boasts luxury stores and nice restaurants.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 40?m²
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Condomínio (building fees): yes, included in rent
- Towels: yes, included
- Languages spoken: English, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: allowed (However only small animals who are used to living in an apartment)
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- **Check-in/out: **
- Check-in hours: Monday to Friday. 12:00 to 19:00 hrs. Saturday and Sunday; by appointment only.
- Out of hours check-in: €10
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- The closest metro station is Palestro, which is 16 minutes away, by foot. It connects to line 1.
- The closest bus station is P.za Risorgimento, 1 minute away, by foot. It connects to line 54 and 61.
**Porta Vittoria **
Fashion, food, and fun
Post-war buildings and age-old villas.
Fashion outlets and houses on tree-lined streets.
In Porta Vittoria, you have the best of Milanese life.
It used to be the grounds of a medieval city gate. Now it’s full of chic boutiques and fashion freaks. Get ready to shop!
**What can I do here? **
Corso XXII Marzo Avenue is popular with shoppers. It’s well-known but less central. Here, you will find plenty of brand-name shops.
Corso di Porta Vittoria is similar. Designer brands, everywhere. Michael Kors. Ralph Lauren. DKNY. Treat yourself!
Fashion just isn’t your thing? Check out the nearby _Mercato Ortofrutticolo_. It’s a market with fruits, vegetables, and poultry. You’ll also find colourful booths filled with flowers.
Prefer something quieter? Head to _Parco Vittorio Formentano_. It’s a park with a large fountain in memory of Italian mariners. It also has an area for 4-legged friends!
For an evening meal, try _Nonna Maria Osteria Romana_. It has home-cooked Roman meals, huge portions, and affordable prices.
Our favourite thing to do here is visit Excalibur Games. It’s a board game shop where you can meet with friends and play any game you can think of. Don’t miss it!
**Freedom fact **
The main gate here used to be called Porta Torsa. It was changed to honour Italy’s union in 1861. The streets and squares are named after its heroes and events. Ultimately the gate was demolished to lend prominence to the Cinque Giornate memorial which shared the plaza.
**Can I afford it?**
**Any suggestions for our Porta Vittoria neighbourhood information? Let us know: **[++**#removed#**++](#removed#)