**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**Variable rent prices. See Landlord policies.**
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment on Via Pompeo Marchesi, Quarto Cagnino, is 80?m² and can accommodate up to 2 tenants. The property has been recently renovated, and has a cozy living area and fully equipped kitchen with a was stove, oven and a dishwasher.
San Siro is a diverse area, home to beautiful Boscoincittà park. You will find shops and amenities within walking distance, and the area is well connected to the rest of the city by public transport. San Siro Stadium is also located nearby, making this apartment ideal for football fans.
* The kitchen is very stylish, with vibrant blue cabinetry.
* There is a dishwasher and washing machine.
* The kitchen is equipped with all the essentials.
* You will find a supermarket, post office, pharmacy and other amenities nearby.
* Matteo the homechecker told us that he really loved this property.
* There is no TV or microwave in the apartment.
* Both bedrooms have double beds, but the apartment can accommodate a maximum of 2 tenants.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Floor: 6th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Floor area: 80?m²
* Building fees, water, rubbish tax, electricity, gas and Wi-Fi: €210 per month
* Maximum occupancy: 2
- Languages spoken: English, Italian, and Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transaction; PayPal
- Smoking allowed: no
- Pets allowed: no
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- **Variable rent prices**:
- Tenancy duration of 1–3 months: €1500 per month
- Tenancy duration of 3+ months: as shown
* San Siro metro station is a 17-minute walk from the apartment and serves line 5.
* Numerous buses stop nearby.
San Siro is an enormous district of Milan filled with green areas and concrete neighbourhoods. It is a very diverse neighborhood with both high and low income housing villas and apartment blocks. San Siro is mostly known for being a residential area; there is a big park called Trenno and lots of recreational areas perfect for sports, running and other lively passions. This district is best known for its noticeable sport structures, mainly for the Guiseppe Meazza football stadium which belongs to the city's beloved A.C. Milan and Inter Milan. Perfect for football lovers!