**Save money by staying longer. See Landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
This 2-bedroom apartment in Porta Romana has a gorgeous private terrace with beautiful city views. The spacious 100 m² property is equipped with central heating and offers a kitchen with a dining table, laundry room, and a bright living area.
The apartment is in a very happening area full of restaurants and bars. Bocconi University is a 15-minute walk away and you can access the metro in 5 minutes to travel to other parts of Milan.
## What we liked most
* The living room is stylishly decorated and offers a spare single bed.
* Both bathrooms have large wardrobes and open out onto a balcony.
* The modern bathroom offers a bathtub and shower.
* There is a separate laundry room with storage space.
* The apartment is in a lively area with plenty to see and do.
## Things to keep in mind
* The elevator only goes to the 5th floor and then you need to go 1 floor up the stairs to reach the apartment.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 6th (elevator goes to 5th floor)
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Final clean: included in the rent
## Landlord policies
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: €1000
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
* Smoking: some areas (check with landlord)
* Pets: not allowed
**Variable rent prices**:
* Stays of less than 3 months: €2200 per month
* Stays of 3 or more months: €2000 per month
* Porta Romana is 1 minute from the apartment and serves metro line 3 and the tram.
## Neighborhood description
Porta Romana is one of Milan's oldest districts. The former gate to Milan, Porta Romana, is located in this neighborhood and its surrounding area is one of the most historical districts of the city. The streets lined with cobblestones have housed many famous Milanese celebrities. You can also find many local and typical restaurants in this residential area, so those who like to dine out and try Milanese dishes will surely enjoy living in this district!
## Floor plan