**Variable deposit required. Special landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
You'll love this 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Stadera, which elegantly blends the traditional and the modern to create a cosy, stylish, and unique home. There is an open plan kitchen and living area, where exposed brickwork and wooden beams meet the modern, fully equipped kitchen. There is a dining table, a sofa, and a flat screen TV. The bathroom is compact, but fits a washbasin, cubicle shower, toilet, bidet, and even a washing machine. Bedroom 1 has a single bed, shelving and a wardrobe; while bedroom 2, on a level above the living space, has a double bed. The windows in the apartment look across the canal to Parco Conca Fallata.
The area the apartment is in is quiet and residential, but you don't have to travel far for local amenities. There is a Carrefour grocery store about an 8-minute walk from the apartment, as well as a gourmet grocery store, Cose Nostre, just a minute's walk along the street. Nearby you will also find a few cafes and restaurants.
## What we liked most
* We love the apartment, with its blend of traditional and modern - it's really cool!
* You have lovely tranquil views from the window looking across the canal to a park.
* The kitchen is fantastic, very spacious, with all the equipment to cook up a feast - and a dishwasher so that you don't have to wash up afterwards!
* The area is very quiet and residential, but amenities are close by, and the metro too, which can take you to Cadorna FN M2 station in the centre of the city in just 11 minutes.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Parking: on-street
* Utilities limit: €50 per month (tenant to pay excess)
* Building fees: included in rent
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
* **Variable deposit:**
* Stays of 1 – 3 months: 1 month's rent
* Stays of 3+ months: 2 months' rent
* Contract signing:
* Fee: 1% of total contract value, plus €16 tax
* Fiscal code required: yes (must be obtained prior to check-in)
* Abbiategrasso Metro (line 2) is an 11 minute walk from the apartment.
* Trams 3 and 15 can be caught at the nearby Via Dei Missaglia Via Boifava stop, an 8-minute walk from the apartment.
* Buses 46, 79 and N15 can also be caught nearby.
## Neighborhood description
Located in the south of the city, Stadera resembles a small suburb town. Housing primarily apartment buildings, this area is connected to the city centre through a tramway line and Abbiategrasso metro station.