## Apartment description
Located on Via Tertuilliano in a well-connected neighborhood of Lodi, this sophisticated and modern furnished 1 bedroom apartment for rent is a fantastic choice for those who wish to live in true style. Featuring a comfortable and sunny living room, a colorful and fully equipped kitchen, a chic bathroom with a bathtub and a bedroom with a double and single bed, this apartment offers anything you might need to have a comfortable life in Milan. Along with a quiet interior courtyard view, the tenants will also be located nearby several public transportation options, allowing easy access to the city centre and Milano Centrale station. The floor area of this apartment is 55m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The apartment is well-connected to the city centre and other parts of Milan.
* This apartment can host up to 6 people!
* We love the modern furniture and decorations featured throughout this sophisticated apartment.
* The living room is sunny and furnished with comfortable furniture along with a television - a perfect place to relax!
* The colorful kitchen is equipped with all necessary amenities, along with a double sink and a washing machine.
* The sofa in the living room can be converted into an extra double bed, perfect for guests.
* The bedroom features calming colours on the walls, along with a double bed as well as a single bed.
## Things to keep in mind
* While all utility bills are included in the rent, please note that the Wi-Fi is not installed.
* The beautifully decorated bathroom is also equipped with a chic bathtub and storage for toiletries.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the third floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has central heating and bottled gas water heating. You can dry your clothes inside the apartment. Wi-Fi is not installed in the property.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord does not live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is only permitted in the courtyard and pets are not allowed. Rent can be paid by bank transaction.
Lodi metro station (L3) is just a 10 minute walk away along with Milano Porta Romana train station and tramway number 16, providing easy access into the city centre.
## Neighborhood description
Lodi: Lodi is well-connected to the center via metro and train lines and houses one the main and historical roads of Milan, Corso Lodi. It is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood and quite secure.
## Floor plan