## Apartment description
Spotahome is proud to present a stylish and sophisticated 1 bedroom apartment for rent, based on Via del Bosco degli Arvali in the peaceful neighborhood of Portuense. Featuring a balcony, accessible through all rooms, this colorful apartment consists of a fully equipped open plan kitchen, a spacious living area, a beautiful bedroom with a large double bed and a bathroom with a shower. This is a perfect opportunity for those in need of an escape from the buzzing city centre - you will be located in a quiet district and a parking space is provided to ensure you can easily reach Rome in 25 minutes with a car or in an hour with a train service from Magliana station. The area of the apartment is 70m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* A parking space will be provided, perfect for those commuting with a car.
* We love the light purple themed open plan kitchen, hidden behind a tall bar area - perfect for serving your guests.
* Living room, kitchen and bedroom both have access to a cosy balcony overlooking the street.
* The landlord allows small dogs in the apartment!
* The chic spacious bedroom is furnished with a large double bed and storage space.
* You will be located in a quiet area of Portuense, perfect for those in need of peace and comfort.
## Things to keep in mind
* Please note that as the nearest train station is a 20 minute walk away, this apartment would best suit someone with a car.
## Additional details
This apartment is located on the first floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has central heating and natural gas water heating. You can dry your clothes inside the apartment or on the balcony. Wi-Fi is not installed in the property.
## Landlord policies
The English speaking landlord does not live on the property and requires 1 month rent as a deposit. Smoking is not permitted and only small dogs are allowed as pets. Rent can be paid by cash or bank transaction.
Magliana train station is a 20 minute walk away - from here you can catch the train service FL1 and reach the city centre in under an hour.
## Neighborhood description
Portuense: The Portuense district is a green and tranquil residential neighborhood, away from the tourist crowds, where you will be able to experience the true Roman way of life. It offers good access to amenities including a hospital, a fresh produce market, green spaces, supermarkets and restaurants. It is well-connected by public transport, taking about 25 minutes by train or bus to reach Largo di Torre Argentina, the true geographic center of Rome.
## Floor plan