**Variable deposit, please see Landlord policies.**
## Apartment description
This light-filled 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located along Via San Dionigi in the Corvetto neighborhood of Milan. The well connected area, situated to the south of the city center, is largely residential, making this apartment suitable for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Despite the tranquility, the flat is close to the shopping street Corso Lodi, where you will find plenty of stores and restaurants. The apartment for rent has a lot of storage space and the sleeping area is quite spacious. The big windows let in a lot of light and tenants will have a view of the green-filled neighboring areas. The total area of the flat is 50 m2.
## HD Video tour
## What we liked most
* The bedroom is quite spacious, allowing ample room for tenants to move around.
* There are various spaces to store your belongings: built-in and standalone wardrobes, chest of drawers, and more!
* The bathroom has a big bathtub for tenants to take a relaxing bath.
* The kitchen is fully equipped. You will have an oven, double sink, and a fridge. From the kitchen, you can access the balcony.
## Things to keep in mind
* The TV in the kitchen belongs to the current tenant and thus will not be there when the new tenants move in.
## Additional details
* This apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator.
* It has central heating and electric water heating.
* You can dry your clothes on racks inside the apartment.
* The minimum lease for this apartment is 30 days (1 month) and the maximum lease is 10800 days (36 months).
## Landlord policies
* The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property.
* Smoking is not permitted but small pets are allowed.
* Rent can be paid by cash or bank transaction.
* Tenancy of 1 month: €500
* Tenancy of 2+ months: €1250
* Corvetto Metro (line 3) is a 10-minute walk from the apartment.
## Neighborhood description
**Lodi - Corvetto:**
Lodi is well-connected to the center via subway and train lines and houses and historical one the main roads of Milan, Corso Lodi. It is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood, perfect for a young family.
## Floor plan