This 1-bedroom apartment on Via Rosolino Pilo, in Porta Venezia, comes fully furnished. This property has a spacious living area with TV set and double sofa bed, a compact kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, a bright double bedroom and modern tiled bathroom with plenty of storage space throughout.
The property has everything you need located nearby. There are multiple restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as supermarkets, a gym and good transport links including tram stops and a train station near the property.
- The property is very modern and spacious.
- Our Homechecker, Nicolas, loved the property!
- All the amenities you need can be found nearby as well as good public transport links.
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need to cook. Why not try some traditional Italian recipes?
- There is a dishwasher - perfect for those that hate washing up!
- The living room has a double sofa bed, which means extra room for guests.
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of a building without an elevator.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent ([++**what is this?**++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))
- Parking: no
- Mandatory final cleaning fee: €70
- A weekly cleaning service can be requested: €40
- There are multiple tram stops located within 1 4-minute walk of the property, which serve lines 5, 19 and 33.
- The Palestro metro station is a 15-minute walk away from the property. This can be reached quickly via tram.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Porta Venezia.