**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**Special conditions apply. See Landlord policies.**
This quaint 1-bedroom apartment is available for rent in the Porta Romana area of Milan. It has a nice stone balcony that looks onto Via Benaco. The building itself has a lot of character and is painted in a pleasant raspberry colour. The brightly decorated living room features a sofa with chaise lounge, cabinet, window and a cute eating area. A fully equipped kitchen comes with an oven for use. The comfortable bedroom has a double bed, large wardrobe, window and subtle lighting.
Nearby you’re spoilt for choice in terms of transport, with Milano Porta Romana train station, metro stations and buses nearby. You can also browse the nearby Fondazione Prada's collections in your spare time.
- The balcony is great for to getting some fresh air.
- The apartment is in close proximity to a variety of transport options.
- The raspberry red building is full of character.
- You'll be within walking distance to local parks.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 45?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Building fees: yes, included in price of rent / no, not included in price of rent, payable to provider
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- _Condomínio_ (building fees): yes, included in rent
- Towels: yes, included
- Utility bills: payable to landlord
- Parking (optional): no
- Bus 65 can be caught just down the road.
- Lodi T.i.b.b. metro station is within 8-minutes walking.
- Milano Porta Romana train station can be reached in around 9-minutes.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Porta Romana.