This pet-friendly 1-bedroom apartment is available for rent in Porta Vittoria, Milan. There is a bright living room and kitchen with a sofa, television, and dining table and chairs. The kitchen area is fully equipped and has a stove and oven, while the bedroom has a double bed and a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a toilet, sink, and bathtub.
There is a board games store next door to the apartment - we're jealous! There are also several specialist stores, such as shoe stores and furniture stores, and multiple restaurants nearby.
- Our Homechecker, Matteo, said he'd love to live here.
- There is beautiful artwork in the living room.
- The apartment is pet friendly!
- There is a board games store right next door!
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 40?m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Building fees: yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Languages spoken: English, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: small pets allowed, providing they are used to living in an apartment
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (\*\*[what is this?]([++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))\*\*)
- Check-in hours: Monday to Friday, 12:00 to 19:00
- Out of hours check-in: €10
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- A nearby bus stop serves routes 54 and 61.
- Milano Dateo train station is a 7-minute walk away.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Porta Vittoria.