**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**Special conditions apply. Additional fees payable on arrival. See Landlord policies.**
A modern 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent in Stadera. The apartment has a stylish living room, where you can relax on the cozy couch or have friends over to visit. The fully equipped kitchen has all the essentials, including a washing machine, a stovetop, and a dining table. This apartment is perfect for two people who are coming to Milan to study or work, but it can also host up to four people thanks to the sofa bed that opens up into a double bed.
You’ll be living in Stadera, which is a bit outside of the city center. But, don’t worry. With public transportation, you can easily move around Milan. In the neighborhood, there’s plenty to do with all of the bars and restaurants. Maison Milano and Ristorante Stella 64 are two local favorites! And you’ll love saving money each week on groceries with a Lidl down the street.
- The bedroom is very spacious.
- The whole apartment comes very well furnished.
- The decor is modern and minimalist.
- The location is nice since you have bus and grocery stores in close proximity.
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Towels: yes, included
- Utility bills: payable to landlord
- Languages spoken: Italian
- Smoking: outdoors only
- Pets: not allowed/allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: 1% of total contract value ([**what is this?**]([++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- Close to Abbiategrasso metro station, which serves line 2.
- Catch bus 179 from Via Chiesa Rossa Via Pienza stop and head into the city center.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Stadera.