**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
**Special conditions apply. Additional fees payable on arrival. See Landlord policies.**
A cozy 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent in San Siro. The apartment has a comfortable living room. There is a comfy couch that converts into a double bed where you can disconnect after a long day at work or at the library. There’s also a flatscreen TV - perfect for movie nights! The fully equipped kitchen has all the essentials, including a stovetop, a fridge, a sink, and a dining area. The bedroom is lofted and above the living area (a slight warning for those who are tall). With a large double bed and plenty of storage space, this room is perfect for two. In the bathroom, you'll find a modern shower, sink, and toilet. Although it is ideal for two people, this apartment can also hold up to four people thanks to the sofa bed.
You’ll be living in San Siro, which is a just outside of the city center. Away from the crowds of tourists, you’ll love living here. In this neighborhood, you’ll get to live like a local and enjoy many espressos with your neighbors. This part of town is also diverse with residents from all over. For example, you can try some Romanian delicious pastries at Aretusa Bakery. Supermarkets nearby include Carrefour Express.
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Towels: yes, included
- Utility bills: payable to landlord
- Languages spoken: Italian
- Smoking: outdoors only
- Pets: not allowed/allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: 1% of total contract value ([**what is this?**](https://sg.spotahome.net/f/properties/edit/[++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- Nearby V.le Aretusa Via Civitali bus stop serves line 98!
- Catch the 16 tram at the P.le Brescia (Osp. San Luca) stop!
- A 20-minute ride on the metro from nearby Segesta station to Milan Centrale, the city's main train station!
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Rho.