**Variable rent. Additional fees. See landlord policies.**
In the alternative Isola district, this 1-bedroom apartment available to rent is a bright and colorful property. The apartment has an open-plan kitchen and living room that opens up onto a balcony, keeping it constantly filled with natural light. There is colorful decor throughout from the green kitchen to the blue wall in the bedroom. All the windows also have lovely views of the tree-lined street below.
In Piazale Istria, you are in a lovely residential but convenient location. The piazzale is a roundabout that is lined with bars, locals shops, and restaurants. You even have a tram and Metro stop close by. In the norther part of Isola, you can immerse yourself in the bohemian atmosphere of the are, while just being 20 minutes from the city center.
- The apartment is sunny with colorful decor.
- Even the bathroom opens up onto the balcony.
- We love the green, tree-lined streets.
- You are well-connected by Metro.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 50?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Building fees: included in rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): included in rent
- Utilities limit (electricity and gas): €50 per month (tenant to pay excess)
- Towels: yes, included
- Languages spoken: English, Italian
- Lives in property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
- Contract registration tax: 1% of total contract value (\*\*[what is this?]([++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))\*\*)
- Final cleaning fee: €150 + 22% VAT (only applies on stays of more than 4 months)
- Contract fee: approximately €49 – €120 depending upon length of stay ([What is this?](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))
- Smoking: allowed in some areas (check with landlord)
- Pets: not allowed
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- You are just a few minutes' walk to the Istria (M5) Metro stop and a tram stop for lines 5, 7, and 31.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Isola.