**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
**Additional fees apply. See landlord policies.**
**[Click here to learn more about renting in Italy.](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/)**
This 1-bedroom apartment on Via Paolo Sarpi, in Chinatown is spacious and stylish. The 48?m² property has a beautiful living room with feature fireplace, a compact equipped kitchen, and a fully tiled designer bathroom.
The apartment is located in Chinatown, in the North of the city. As you would expect, you will find excellent restaurants and shops in this area. The neighbourhood is well connected by public transport so getting around is easy.
* The apartment features lovely polished wooden floors.
* The neighbourhood is well connected by public transport.
* The apartment is equipped with heating and air conditioning.
* The kitchen is open plan and well equipped.
* There is a gas stove in the kitchen.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 48?m²
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees: not included in rent
* Languages spoken: English, Italian, Spanish, French
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash, bank transaction, credit card, PayPal
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: yes
* Cleaning fee: €50 upon exit
* Contract Registration fee: €50
* The Monumentale metro station, which serves line 5, is a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
It is not much of a surprise finding a Chinese neighborhood in an European city. Though it may not be as big and busy as Chinatown in London or NY, the Milanese Chinatown is definitely worth seeing. As expected, you’ll find a variety of Asian restaurants, shops and bookshops. This area in Milan is fairly quiet compared to other areas in the city.