**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This furnished 1-bedroom apartment on Viale Sarca, in Bicohcca has a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a sunny internal balcony. The 40m² property has a classic Milano decor with fashionable furnishings throughout.
The apartment is located in Bicocca, home of The University of Milano-Bicocca. The student population in the neighbourhood means there are plenty of good bars, restaurants and cafes to explore.
* The bathroom has a large shower over bath tub and a bidet.
* The kitchen features a gas stove, plenty of bench space and a dishwasher.
* The bedroom opens out onto a sunny internal balcony.
* The apartment is nice and bright.
* The University of Milano-Bicocca is within easy reach.
* The kitchen is spacious, modern and fully equipped.
* The apartment does not have a living room, but the kitchen and bedroom both have plenty of space to stretch out.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 6th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 40m²
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Utility bills: €100 per month covers heating and building fees
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction; Paypal
* Smoking allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* The Ca Granda metro station, which serves line 5, is a 7-minute walk from the apartment.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Bicocca.