**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This luminous 1-bedroom apartment on Via Francesco Brioschi, Ticinese, is 40?m² and opens out onto a balcony. The property is very tidy and well equipped, and has a living area, 1 bathroom, and a kitchen with all the essentials.
The apartment is located in a beautiful part of the city, close to Naviglio Pavese, shops, and restaurants. Lively Corso San Gottardo street is located nearby, and the area is also very well connected by public transport.
* The apartment overlooks a lovely courtyard.
* The bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet.
* Università Bocconi is within walking distance.
* The kitchen has a dining table which can be stored away when not in use to free up space.
* The apartment is equipped with AC and central heating.
* Matteo the homechecker told us that he really loved this property.
* The apartment is on the 3rd floor, and there is no elevator.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Floor area: 40?m²
* Gas and electricity limit: €100 per month (Tenant to pay excess)
* Building fees: included in rent
* Garbage tax: included in rent
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets allowed: no
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* L.go Mahler tram station is a 2-minute walk from the apartment and serves line 3.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Milan. Come back soon to find out more about life in Navigli.