**Students and professionals only.**
## Apartment description
This 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Fiera Milano offers an equipped kitchen, dining table and a bathroom. The bedroom is exceptionally spacious, and it is furnished with a double bed, additional single bed and a large desk and chair.
A residential area, Fiera Milano is home to attractions such as Parco Don Luigi Giussani and the city centre is a short distance away on public transport. With a tram station nearby, residents have easy access to surrounding regions and the centre of Milan.
## What we liked most
* The apartment has excellent natural light.
* The bathroom is spacious, with lots of space for storage.
* The apartment is centrally heated, ideal for winter.
* Your bedroom is furnished with a large wardrobe for your belongings.
* There is a supermarket nearby.
## Things to keep in mind
* There is no separate living room, but your bedroom is spacious.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction; PayPal
* Piazza Piemonte tram station is a 6-minute walk and serves line 16.
## Neighborhood description
Fiera Milano is where most trade fairs and conferences in Milan take place. This area has seen a lot of development in the recent years and houses many new buildings. In contrast to the neighbouring historical areas, Fiera Milano is much more commercially centred and, though not as exciting as downtown Milan, many prefer the area for its proximity to the city centre and the residential aspect of the district.
## Floor plan