**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
This 1-bedroom apartment in Certosa opens out onto a sunny balcony and is equipped with central heating. The 55?m² property has a living area with a sofa bed, bathroom with a bathtub and shower and a small but well equipped kitchen.
The apartment is located in a well connected area next to the tram. Bovisa University is a 15-minute walk away, and you will find shops, supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance.
## What we liked most
* The apartment receives good natural light.
* The living area has a sofa bed, dining table and a television.
* The kitchen is equipped with a good range of cooking utensils.
* The bedroom has a queen bed and a very spacious wardrobe.
* There is a large supermarket a short walk away.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment comes with a television and desk but they are not the ones that were in the apartment at the time of our visit.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Building fees included: yes
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* V.le Espinasse Via Palizzi is 1-minute away and serves trams 12 and 19.
* Milano Certosa station is an 8-minute walk away.
## Neighborhood description
Gallaratese is a district that is located in the northwest part of Milan. The district was built from the ground up at the end of the 1980’s and is home to about 60,000 milaneses. Gallaratese is characterized by its beautiful apartment complexes, among them is the Monte Amiata apartment structures that are often referred to as the tower houses. Gallaratese is divided into two parts called Via Cechov and San Leonardo and both parts of the district are connected by the Bonola shopping center. The district is well connected by public transportation: it has 4 Milan metro stops and 5 bus lines.
## Floor plan