**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
A modern 1-bedroom apartment is to rent on Via Romolo Bitti in the Ca' Granda area of Milan. Newly renovated, the apartment is bright and contemporary. There is a spacious kitchen with brand new appliances, a living area with a sofa bed, an ample bedroom with twin beds, and a bathroom.
The location is ideal—you're just a couple of stops from the Bicocca University in one direction, and the city centre in the other. You are also really well served in terms of shops and other amenities.
A newly renovated apartment in an amazingly well connected location: what else could you ask for?
## What we liked most
* Everything in the apartment is brand new, it has just been renovated.
* The apartment is really spacious.
* There's a sofa bed in the living area.
* Double glazing makes the apartment nice and quiet.
* The city centre and the Bicocca University are just a short metro ride away. Convenient!
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* No bills included
* Building fees and heating: €200 per month
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: no
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Smoking allowed: no
* Ca' Granda metro station (line 5) is a few seconds away.
* Trams 7 and 31 pass nearby.
## Neighborhood description
**Niguarda - Ca’ Granda**
Named after Niguarda Hospital, this district also homes Parco Nord Milano, this green area is primarily a suburban residential district, served by the metro line 5 and several tramway routes.