**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
This fully furnished, 1-bedroom apartment in Villapizzone is equipped with gas heating and a kitchen. The 53?m² property has 1 bathroom with tiled floors and walls, and has a television, a dining table, and a washing machine.
This apartment is on Via Marcantonio, a convenient location close to the tram, restaurants, supermarkets and Piazza Portello shopping centre. The Politecnico di Milano is a 20-minute walk away, making this apartment a convenient option for students.
## What we liked most
* The kitchen comes with all you need for cooking and also has a washing machine and a dryer.
* There is a dining table with 3 chairs.
* The renovated bathroom is very tidy.
* The bedroom has a very spacious wardrobe and wall-mounted TV.
* There is street parking available and trams, train and buses stop nearby.
## Things to keep in mind
* The property is located in a basement but the bedroom has a small street facing window.
* The apartment shares the entrance hall with another apartment located on the same floor.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: basement
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees: included
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash
* You have access to street parking.
* P.le Accursio tram station is a 3-minute walk from the apartment and serves lines 14 and 19.
* Milano Villapizzone train station is a 20-minute walk away.
## Neighborhood description
Certosa is well-connected to the city center by train and tram lines. The neighborhood gets its name from the Garegnano Charterhouse, or Certosa di Milano, a former Carthusian monastery found in the area. Located in the outskirts of Milan, it has a quiet ambience.
## Floor plan