**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
This 38?m², 1-bedroom apartment in Villapizzone is equipped with gas heating and has a well equipped kitchen with a dining table. The 38?m² property has a bedroom with both a double bed and a single bed, and a tidy bathroom.
The apartment is located on Via Marcantonio in an attractive building, close to the tram, restaurants, supermarket and Piazza Portello shopping centre. Milano Villapizzone train station and the Politecnico di Milano are a 20-minute walk away.
## What we liked most
* The bedroom has a very spacious wardrobe and wall-mounted TV.
* The kitchen comes with all you need for cooking, including a stove and an oven.
* There is a dining table with 3 chairs.
* The bathroom has tiled floors and walls.
* There is street parking available.
## Things to keep in mind
* The property is located in a basement but the bedroom has a small window that faces the street.
* The apartment shares the entrance hall with another apartment located on the same floor.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: basement
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees: included
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash
* P.le Accursio tram station is a 3-minute walk from the apartment and serves lines 14 and 19.
* Milano Villapizzone train station is a 20-minute walk away.
## Neighborhood description
Certosa is well-connected to the city center by train and tram lines. The neighborhood gets its name from the Garegnano Charterhouse, or Certosa di Milano, a former Carthusian monastery found in the area. Located in the outskirts of Milan, it has a quiet ambience.
## Floor plan