**Price varies depending on number of occupants. See landlord policies.**
**Professionals and postgraduates only.**
## Apartment description
This 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent on Via Privato Constantino e Maria Brighenti in Monte Ceneri. The interior is spacious, bright and modern, designed in an open-plan layout. The apartment comprises a living room with a sofa bed, and a fully equipped kitchen which is in the same room. There is also a bathroom.
This apartment is situated on Via Privata Costantino e Maria Brighenti. The local area is quiet and residential, consisting of wide, sunny streets. The area is well connected, with several bus and tram lines nearby. There are local grocery stores, restaurants and cafes, and other amenities in the vicinity. The Polytechnic University of Milan Bovisa Campus is about 20 minutes away.
## What we liked most
* There is a balcony which looks out onto the street below.
* AC units are spread throughout the property.
* The kitchen has a convenient dishwasher.
* The apartment is modern, bright and spacious.
* The floors are adorned with interesting tiles.
* The living room has a sofa bed.
* The Polytechnic of Milan Bovisa campus is about 20 minutes from the apartment.
## Things to keep in mind
* The bedroom has 2 single beds which are joined together to make a double.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 1st
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Wi-Fi is 15GB for 4 weeks. The landlord can upgrade the internet plan on request.
* Bed linen is included.
* Building fees: included in rent
* Garbage tax: included in rent
* Electricity: charged per usage
## Landlord policies
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* **Variable rent:**
* For 1 person: €750 per month
* For 2 people: €900 per month
* Tram line 1 is available at Via Bartolini / Viale Monte Ceneri stop, 3 minutes' walk from the apartment.
* A 5-minute walk away, you can find tram line 12, at Via Mac Mahon / Viale Monte Ceneri.
* Several buses can be found nearby.
## Neighborhood description
Located close to Bovisa district, the northern area of Villapizzone became the official district of Milan in 1869. Full of history, its existence dates back to 1346. Once just a rural district, the area became a popular residential choice after the World War II. Served by Milano Villapizzone train station and several tramway lines, living in this well-connected area will enable easy access to Garibaldi train station as well as the city centre.