**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
## Apartment description
This 50 m², 1-bedroom apartment for rent provides a large and comfortable home perfect for students and professionals. The apartment has very simple yet elegant furniture, allowing you to come in and add your personal touch. Everything about the apartment makes you feel like you are in a spacious property, from the large entrance, to the even bigger bedroom and balcony. The kitchen has classic wooden decor and modern appliances.
The apartment is located in the lively Citta Studi neighborhood. Most known for being home to 6 university campuses, the area is extremely convenient for students. However, it is still a residential areas with small parks, restaurants, shops, and bars. The Piola metro station is just minutes from the apartment.
## What we liked most
* The bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and opens up to its own private balcony.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric stove, oven, double sink, plenty of cabinets, and a dining table.
* The bathroom is very spacious with elegant pink and marble detailing, storage space, a large bathtub, and a washing machine.
* The apartment is very well connected to the rest of the city by bus, tram, and metro.
## Things to keep in mind
* The apartment is near a roundabout, but the windows help to block out the noise.
## Additional details
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Water, central heating, building fees: €150 per month
* Smoking: in some areas
## Landlord policies
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in the property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Metro: Piola (M2)
* Tram: 23, 33
* Bus: 39, 62, 90, 91, NM2
## Neighborhood description
Located in the north-eastern part of the city, Citta Studi, as the name suggests, is a lively, student-friendly district. The area houses five scientific departments of the University of Milan as well as Politecnico di Milano, attracting a large number of students looking for housing close to their university. The surrounding area is always buzzing, featuring plenty of restaurants, bars and shops, creating a fantastic student atmosphere