A sunny 2-bedroom apartment with a lovely terrace and AC is available to rent in Malpighi. The apartment has a cozy living room, where you can relax on the comfortable, red couch and watch TV after a long day exploring the city center. The spacious kitchen has everything you'll need to cook up a storm, including an oven and a dishwasher for quick cleanups after dinner. Through the kitchen, you'll also find a big laundry room with a washing machine to use.
Both bedrooms have lots of natural light, and each is well-furnished with a large double bed. In the bathroom, you'll find a sizable shower and nice tiling.
You'll be living in Malpighi, 1 of Bologna's most well-connected and central neighborhoods. The apartment is a 10-minute walk from the iconic Piazza Maggiore and Bologna's gorgeous and historic city center. Around the area, you'll find lots of restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, and shops to enjoy.
- The apartment is just 10 minutes from Piazza Maggiore!
- The terrace is lovely.
- The apartment is modern and cozy.
- AC is installed-- no suffering through hot Italian summers here!
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 100?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Building fees: no, not included in price of rent, payable to provider
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Languages spoken: English, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; credit card
- Contract registration tax: 2% of total contract value (\*\*[what is this?](https://sg.spotahome.net/f/properties/edit/[++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))\*\*)
- Lots of buses make stops nearby the property.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Bologna. Come back soon to find out more about life in Malpighi.