**In Italy, you might have to pay hidden fees when signing your contract. These are often not advertised in advance. [Click here](https://#removed#**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**home.com/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to learn more.**
This 2-bedroom apartment to rent on Via Guglielmo Marconi is a gem. The amount of space is impressive and it’s spread out on 2 floors. On the bottom floor is the wonderful living room, furnished with chairs and a sofa. The large equipped kitchen and dining area are combined into a single space. It has everything you need, including a washing machine and dishwasher. Plus, there is an extra little dining table on the kitchen patio. To the side of the kitchen are 2 bathrooms. The larger one has a unique bathtub and the other one has a shower stall. You can reach a little patio from the larger bathroom. Upstairs are the 2 bedrooms. Both have wood floors and are modern with a slightly industrial edge.
Santa Viola is west of downtown and it’s an area filled with lovely green spaces. As a matter of fact, there are a number of terrific parks within walking distance from your new home. Giardino Natalia Agostini e Manuela Gallon has the longest name, but it’s a short 8-minute stroll to get there. You’ll find a yoga center, gym and volleyball club within a 10-minute walk. If you’re interested in cultural endeavors, head over to MAST. It’s a minute away, and they often have interesting exhibitions in their gallery space. Restaurants aren’t overly abundant, but there are at least 3 grocery stores just a short walk away.
* The apartment has a few unique touches that make it very stylish, and access to 2 outdoor patio spaces are great!
* The banks of Fiume Reno are just 5 minutes away.
* Whether you like nature or culture, there are plenty of activities in the neighborhood.
* Grocery stores are nearby.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 170?m²
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: bank transfer
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: yes
* Pets permitted: no
* The Casteldebole railway station is a 10-minute bus ride away.
* The Centro Vittoria-Masbus stop is 2-minutes away and serves the number 19 bus, which gets you to the train station.
* A bus can get you to the Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport in 20 to 24 minutes.