**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This 2-bedroom apartment on Via di Bertalia, in Navile is fully furnished and has an equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a garden. The 100?m² property is equipped with heating and A/C, and there is a washing machine, dishwasher and oven.
The apartment is located in Navile, a predominantly residential neighbourhood north west of the city. There are plenty of shops close by, and the bus is your best bet to get in to the city centre.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Floor area: 100?m²
* Smoking allowed: yes (in some areas)
* Pets allowed: yes
* Building fees: included in rent
* TARI (refuse collection tax): included in rent
* Parking: space available next to entrance of villa
* Towels: included in rent
* Cleaning: €10 per hour (optional)
* The Bertalia bus stop, which serves bus number 11, is a 1-minute walk from the apartment.
**We are working on our neighbourhood guides for Bologna. Check back later for detailed guides on what you can expect from life in Navile.**